Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And Then There Were None

I read this for a book report for English. It was on the reading list, and since the book report is a movie, I thought I'd read something actually cool, so that my movie would be even cooler! So, I chose this one and discovered Agatha Christie is way better then whoever wrote Nancy Drew. :)

It was crazy! I read it in 2 days because I could not put it down. And Debbi read it also, she read it after work, because by that time I was asleep. She finished it also, so maybe she'll say something about it on here, too.

Anyway, it's about 10 people that get invited to an island, but when they arrive their host is not there. The people have nothing in common except that they all have commited murder that the law couldn't prosecute them for. In each of their rooms there is the nursery rhyme "10 Little Indians" (another name for the book) about how each of the ten indians die. People out of the ten start dieing in just the way it says in the poem and the ones left have to figure out who the murderer is before it's too late!! It's really great, a fast read, and quite spooky! READ IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

yeah its really great! definately do that! :)

1/20/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home